Needless to say, meditating in the morning is the most fruitful. Listening to morning meditation music and regular morning meditation prayers can bring amazing changes to life. There are some obvious reasons for the effectiveness of guided morning meditation. Before the sun rises, the consciousness of the earth is not agitated. It has not yet entered into its everyday chaos. This calm and quiet environment will help you meditate successfully. There are different types of meditation one can do in the morning. By learning how to do meditation in the morning hours, you are saying hello to a stress free life.
Morning guided meditation not only helps a person mentally but can bring about a lot of health benefits. It is generally more powerful because in the morning, the mind tends to be clearer and calmer. By practicing meditation every early morning, it is much easier to gain a new perspective for the day. Meditating early in the morning sets the right vibration for the day quite well. You will also notice that your day is better.
Benefits of doing meditation in the morning
All you need to do is commit to this daily practice. Spare a few minutes every morning as part of your personal time. You might not feel like sitting still and focus on clearing your mind unless you take a commitment. Generally, as soon as you get up from bed, you have thoughts about what you must do during the day or you might start worrying about problems right away. However, if you commit to practice morning meditation every day, you can experience a wide spectrum of benefits.
- Morning meditation helps build skills to overcome stress.
- It reduces negative thoughts significantly.
- It promotes self-awareness and self-realization.
- Meditation in early mornings enables people in decision making and helps decide on their intentions and goals for the specific day; it also helps them stay well focused to achieve their goals.
- It offers relief from illnesses caused by tension and stress.
- By helping people focus, it enables the body to function in harmony with various other medical treatments.
- Morning meditation helps overcome various health conditions like allergies, anxiety disorders, mental depression, asthma, fatigue, insomnia and increased blood pressure levels.
- It enhances cardiovascular health. When you meditate in the early mornings, you body gets into a relaxed state; this lowers the heart rate and blood pressure. Moreover, it improves circulation which ensures that the whole body receives amply supply of oxygen. All these put together improves cardiovascular health considerably.
It is ideal to do your morning meditation outdoors if you live in a warm place. Hearing the chirping of the birds and smelling the mystic fragrance of nature helps a lot in calming the body and mind. Being amidst nature itself is therapeutic; therefore, consider doing meditation outside so that you can achieve more peace and serenity.
It is true that the benefits of meditation are worth your time and effort. Well, given the fact that such vast benefits achieved with a simple technique, morning meditation is really a comprehensive solution for those experiencing a lot of stress and mental tension and very supportive to become more enlightened. Start by committing to merely a few minutes a day. Soon, you will find that you are enjoying the practice more and more and you will begin to eagerly wait for the mornings!
We offer a variation of 3 audio guided meditation sets. These could get you started with meditation and are easy to follow with clear guidance. If you’d like to start meditating these guided meditations are a good way to start. Just follow the link below to take a look at them.
Get started right away with our Guided Meditations!